Professional Development Programme
The Professional Development Programmes (PDP) are tailor-made 2 to 3 week courses. They are designed for apprentices to increase their business knowledge, experience and language skills.
The modular system enables a choice from a variety of different options and building up a course to focus on the needs of a particular industry. All tuition is in English and topics covered can be tailored to the demands of specific clients (e.g. Banking, Customer Service, International Trade, Business Administration, Marketing and Housing). This course is ideal for schools/companies that wish their apprentices to enhance language and communication skills in an English-speaking environment. The students also gain insight into London life and culture and live with British families (Accommodation is normally organised as part of the course).
Der erfolgreiche Abschluss des Intensivkurses führt zum Kaufmann/-frau International Certificate (KIC), zertifiziert durch den Deutschen Industrie- und Handelskammertag (DIHK). Die Qualifikation wird von der Deutsch-Britischen Industrie- und Handelskammer (AHK UK) verliehen.
At a glance:
- Tailor-made 2-3 week courses
- Entirely in English
- In London
- Accommodation in host families
- Average group size: 20 people
- European College of Business and Management Attendance Certificate
- Professional Development Certificate from the German-British Chamber of Industry and Commerce (AHK UK)
- Kaufmann/frau International Certificate (KIC) depending on apprenticeship (See full list of accredited qualifications)